Wednesday, June 8, 2011

New Challenge Up!

Good Wednesday to everyone, Michelle here. Where I am is miserably hot, and what I want to do most in all the world is to swim in a pool filled with ice cubes. Unfortunately swimming in that glorious pile of heaven-sent wetness is not going to happen for me, not right now anyway.  Samuel Clemens once said "Everyone complains about the weather, but no one ever does anything about it." I can't do anything about the weather where I am, or where you are, but I CAN put your minds into melt-down mode or  critical blue screen freeze. Hey, hopefully this week's Challenge will so distract and confound you, you'll forget about the weather all together. Go on, go take a look at the juggernaut we have posted on the Challenge Page.

Stretch your minds Scribes, and Encourage One Another!

No comments: