Sunday, June 12, 2011

Answer to the Saturday Spotlight Question

Hullo all, it's Michelle here again! I hope you have had a restful and peaceful Sunday. I sure have, I took a three hour nap that I wasn't planning on taking, but apparently I needed it. And to those who read this blog across the date line ::waves furiously:: yesterday says HELLO.



Answer to the question from last night.You all had great answers and guesses. It is Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. And the year that it was first published was 1813~ Elizabeth Lorenz



And another blog to highlight as a resource to help understand what is changing in the publishing community and what isn't, here is Joe Konrath's blog "A Newbie's Guide to Publishing" There's a wealth of wisdom there, but tread with caution as Joe is a bit of a wild man. As a disclaimer  I will add that all of his opinions are totally his own and have nothing to do with the League of Extraordinary Scribes. I'm just highlighting his blog because there's a ton of experience and wisdom he's sharing, for free  when it comes to traditional and non traditional publishing.

No comments: